Get Yourself Updated with the Countdown to the Main Event.
TOPICS FOR THE CONFERENCE
- Theory and principle of magnetoplasmonics
- Theory and principle of magneto-optic SPR (MOSPR)
- Synthesis of core-shell nano-structured materials
- Characterization of magnetoplasmonic materials
- Oxide and inverse spinel material-based materials
- Nanocomposites/nanocrystalline materials
- Nanofluidic and nanofabrication
- Nanobiomaterials and nanomedicine
- MOSPR biosensors and potential applications
- Magneto-optics materials for monitoring, surveying, imaging, etc.
- Photonic crystal based magnetoplasmonic materials
- Graphene-based magnetoplasmonic materials
- Optomagnetic Biodetection and Thermoplasmonics
- Remote magneto-mechanical nanoactuation (MEMS)
- Si-based and Photonic materials and magnetoplasmonics
- Green photonics, energy, and related technologies
- Ultrafast optics and applications
- Sensing, communications, and information processing
- Nonlinear optics, nanophotonics and plasmonics
- Optical telecommunications
- Photonics technology entrepreneurship and innovation
- Photonic theory design and simulations
- Nanoscale photonics
- Metamaterials and Biomedical implants
- Thin film, Nanomaterials, and Маgneto-optics
- Magnetism in biology and medicine
- Soft and Hard Magnetic materials and applications
- Magnetic Sensors, high frequency & power devices
- Spin electronics & applications
- Magnetic recording, Magnetic thin films & multilayers
- Magnetization dynamics
- Modeling and computational magnetism
- Microscopy, Imaging & Characterization
- Shape-memory alloys and Magnetocaloric effect
- Diluted Magnetic Semiconductors and Oxides
- Competence in expanding new skills by searching alternatives.
- Financial literacy and capabilities for expansion and diversification.
- Building emotional quotient with peers, Organizations and Associations.
- Reduction of tax and regulatory barriers for new entrepreneurs.
- Expansion and Promotion of mentorship programs
- Providing room for internships, volunteering
- Expanding technical viability and resources
- Channelizing young minds through
- Research and Development.
- Addressing skill gap through specialized global technologies.
- Effective upskilling through awareness and cognitive mapping
- Encompassing technical, leadership and domain-based learning.
- Focus on “Human Engineering” through connections.
- Training in digital and incremental skills..
Address any questions concerning the Conference and for a detailed inquiry, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics - ICAPMOT
The International Conference on Advanced Plasmonics, Magnetics, and Magneto-optical Technologies (ICAPMOT)-2021 is focusing on Various Advanced Topics in Science, Engineering and Technologies.