View the Abstract Template by downloading the file below
Register And Learn From What International Experts Have To Say
Important DatesRegistration Opening:
March 1, 2022
February 1, 2022
March 1, 2022
Notice of acceptance:
March 15, 2022
May 1, 2022
Virtual Conference Dates:
May 25th- May 28th, 2022
May 1, 2022
Time: 9:00 -11:30 AM EDT
(Eastern Canada Time)
(To be determined)
(May 25th 11:00 AM EDT)
Get Yourself Updated with the Countdown to the Main Event.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINE
Abstract / Digest Preparation Process:
- Authors must prepare the abstract/manuscript according to the conference template (right click and save to your local computer) provided and submit it through the manuscript abstract/digest submission system.
- Use either Times Roman or Arial font and font size 9 points.
- Abstracts/digest submitted are reviewed by the experts selected by the conference committee.
- Authors will be notified of the review results by email.
- Abstract/digests may be one page long, including all text, figures, and references (less than 500 words and 2 MBytes).
- The author’s list can not be modified after it is accepted.
- The conference requires that the authors of each accepted manuscript must be present in the conference.
- Presentation by anyone else other than one of the co-authors is not allowed, unless approved by the committee.
- The presenter must register before the deadline. And, failure to do so will result in automatic withdrawal of the manuscript.
- For posters, one author must be present at the poster during the entire duration of the session (Not applicable for the virtual meeting.)
- The abstract / digest title must appear in boldface letters.
- The authors’ name(s) and affiliation(s) appear below the title in capital and lower case letters.
Submission and review:
- Submit the abstract online and attach the file in the pdf format. Name the file first_lastname2022
- Address any questions concerning the submission process to: email@example.com. Please use reference ID on all correspondences.
Plenary / Keynote Presentation:
- 30 minutes: 25 minutes for keynote presentation, and 5 minutes for questions.
- 12 minutes : 10-minute for oral contributed presentation, followed by a 2-minutes for questions.
- Authors are expected to bring a back up copy of their presentation.
- Slide presentations should be formatted for 16:9 aspect ratio.
- All oral talks will be presented in this manner. No other presentation format is available.
Poster Presentations (Not applicable for the Virtual Conference)
- The posters must be formatted vertically and prepared with good visual materials.
- The surface area of each board is 40 inches (100 cm) wide by 50 inches (130 cm) high.
- There will be a sign on the board with the ID of the accepted abstract/digest and push pins will be provided for displaying the poster on the board.
- Abstracts / digests that are listed in the program but NOT presented.
- Abstracts / digests that are presented by a person other than the registered participant.
Conference ChairConrad C. Rizal, PhD
SMIEEE MTheIET C.Eng.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Seed NanoTech International Incorporated
Brampton, ON Canada
Profile: ORCID, Twitter, Publons, Google Scholar
Scientific Program Chair (s)
Erden Ertorer, PhD
Omegon North Technologies
Niagara Falls, Ontario,
Profile: Google Scholar
ICAPMOT 2022 Secretariat
Brampton, ON, Canada
Phone: +1 (289)499 3249
Monday – Friday – 09:00 to 17:00 Canadian Eastern Time
Topics - ICAPMOT