The ICAPMOT 2022 virtual conference has been a great success! Thank you to all the speakers and audience members who attended this year. We hope to see you again next year at our conference in Niagara Falls, Canada.
ABOUT THE ICAPMOT 2022 Conference, MAY 24-27, 2022
International Conference on Advanced Plasmonics, Magnetics, and Magneto-optical Technologies (ICAPMOT)
The Seed NanoTech International Incorporated conference series invites you to one of the most awaited and informative international conferences, themed on magneto-optics and technology, such as Advanced Plasmonic, Magnetics, Photonics, and Magneto-Optical Technologies (ICAPMOT).
For entrepreneurship, we will cover the topics below.
- Financial literacy and capabilities for expansion and diversification.
- Reduction of tax and regulatory barriers for new entrepreneurs.
- Expansion and Promotion of mentorship programs
- Providing room for internships, volunteering
- Marketing opportunities and challenges with social media
- E-Business, E-Government, E-Banking
- Service Quality and Innovation
- The future of Entrepreneurship Education
- Preparation for another global event, in terms of international flows (Foreign Direct Investment, international trade, and travel.
Considering the importance of involvement in youth innovation and entrepreneurship, this international conference will also throw light on youth entrepreneurship programs by providing a clear and concise direction and guidance on the subject matter. It will also analyze the various regulatory barriers for the youth and steps to overcome them through radical changes.
For education and innovation, we will go over the below topics
- Addressing skill gaps through specialized global technologies.
- Effective upskilling through awareness and cognitive mapping
- Encompassing technical, leadership, and domain-based learning
- Creativity for innovation
- Information technology and digital transformation
- Digital innovation and sustainability
- Corporate social responsibility
- Competence-based on learning
This technology conference will provide a stepping stone for various researchers, scientists to understand various practicalities and challenges involved in the operation of such technologies and in understanding the practical and rational approach to operating particular automation.
We look forward to your active contribution to take advantage of this opportunity through active participation and networking with local and international dignitaries and enhancing your skills and expertise in many aspects.
Conference ChairConrad C. Rizal, PhD
SMIEEE MTheIET C.Eng.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Seed NanoTech International Inc.
Brampton, ON Canada.
Profile: ORCID, Twitter, Publons, Google Scholar
Scientific Program ChairErden Ertorer, PhD
Omegon North Technologies
Profile: Google Scholar
ICAPMOT 2022 SecretariatSuite # 400, 2 County Ct Blvd, Brampton, ON L6W 3W8 Canada
Howell Street, Brampton, ON, Canada
Phone: +1 (289)499 3249
Monday – Friday – 09:00 to 17:00 Canadian Eastern Time
March 1, 2022
February 1, 2022
April 1, 2022, Extended to April 30, 2022
Notice of acceptance:
March 15, 2022, Extended to May 5, 2022
May 10, 2022
Virtual Conference Dates:
May 24th – May 27th, 2022
May 10, 2022
Time: 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM EDT (Eastern Canada Time)
Plenary Speaker (s):
1) Prof. Laura Lechuga, Spanish National Research Council (CSIC), the Catalan Institute of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Spain.
(May 24th, 8:00 AM EDT)
2) Prof. Warwick Bowen, University of Queensland, Australia (May 25th, 8 AM EST)
3) Prof. Adekunle Adeyeye, Durham University, United Kingdom (May 26, 8 AM EST)
4) Alexander Ramm, Kansas State University,
Manhattan, Kansas, The USA
(May 24, 11:00 AM EDT)
Prof. Bhavin Shastri, Queen’s University, Canada.
(May 27th, 8:00 AM EDT)
Follow us for more Updates:
Topics - ICAPMOT