ABOUT THE ICAPMOT 2022 Conference, MAY 25-28, 2022
International Conference on Advanced Plasmonics, Magnetics, and Magneto-optical Technologies (ICAPMOT)
Seed NanoTech International Inc. conference series would like to invite you to one of the most awaited and informative international conferences which is themed on magneto-optics and technology, such as Advanced Plasmonic, Magnetics, Photonics, and Magneto-Optical Technologies (ICAPMOT).
This international conference will disseminate crucial information on magnetics, plasmonics, and photonics as well as a practical demonstration of the uses and applicability of magneto-optics technology in various fields like diagnostics, health, science, environmental monitoring, surveying, drug discovery, nanomedicine, meteorology, pesticide detection in agriculture, gas-leak detection to name a few. Some of the categories we will be discussing are biophotonics, electromagnetism, nanotech engineering, magneto-plasmonics, magnetism, and magnetic materials.
For entrepreneurship, we will cover the topics below.
- Financial literacy and capabilities for expansion and diversification.
- Reduction of tax and regulatory barriers for new entrepreneurs.
- Expansion and Promotion of mentorship programs
- Providing room for internships, volunteering
- Marketing opportunities and challenges with social media
- E-Business, E-Government, E-Banking
- Service Quality and Innovation
- The future of Entrepreneurship Education
- Preparation for another global event, in terms of international flows (Foreign Direct Investment, international trade, and travel.
Considering the importance of involvement in youth innovation and entrepreneurship this international conference will also throw light on youth entrepreneurship programs by providing a clear and concise direction and guidance on the subject matters. It will also analyze the various regulatory barriers for the youth and steps to overcome them through radical changes.
For education and innovation, we will go over the below topics
- Addressing skill gaps through specialized global technologies.
- Effective upskilling through awareness and cognitive mapping
- Encompassing technical, leadership, and domain-based learning
- Creativity for innovation
- Information technology and digital transformation
- Digital innovation and sustainability
- Corporate social responsibility
- Competence-based on learning
This technology conference will provide a stepping stone for various researchers, scientists to understand various practicalities and challenges involved in the operation of such technologies and in understanding the practical and rational approach to operating particular automation.
We look forward to your active contribution to take advantage of this opportunity through active participation and networking with local and international dignitaries and enhancing your skills and expertise in many aspects.
Scientific Program Chair (s)
Erden Ertorer, PhD
Omegon North Technologies
Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
Profile: Google Scholar
ICAPMOT 2022 Secretariat
Howell Street, Brampton, ON, Canada
Phone: +1 (289)499 3249
Monday – Friday – 09:00 to 17:00 Canadian Eastern Time
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Important DatesRegistration Opening:
March 1, 2022
Opens: February 1, 2022
Ends: March 1, 2022
Notice of acceptance:
March 15, 2022
May 1, 2022
Virtual Conference Dates:
May 24th- May 28th, 2022
May 1, 2022
Time: 9:00 -11:30 AM EDT
(Eastern Canada Time)
(To be determined)
(May 25th 11:00 AM EDT)
Follow us for more Updates:
Topics - ICAPMOT