Get Yourself Updated with the Countdown to the Main Event.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINE
Abstract/Digest Preparation Process
- Authors must prepare the abstract/manuscript according to the conference template provided, and submit through the manuscript abstract/digest submission system.
- Use either Times Roman or Arial font to prepare the abstract/manuscript and font size 9 points.
- Abstracts/digest submitted are reviewed by the experts selected by the conference committee.
- Authors will be notified of the review results by email.
- Abstract/digests may be one page long, including all text, figures, and references (less than 500 words and 2 MBites).
- The author’s list can not be modified after it is accepted.
- The conference requires that the authors of each accepted manuscript must be present in the conference.
- Presentation by anyone else other than one of the co-authors is not allowed, unless approved by the committee.
- The presenter must register before the deadline. And, failure to do so will result in automatic withdrawal of the manuscript.
- For posters, one author must be present at the poster during the entire duration of the session.
- The abstract/digest title must appear in boldface letters.
- The authors’ name(s) and affiliation(s) appear below the title in capital and lower case letters.
Submission and review
- Submit the abstract online and attach the file in the pdf format . Name the file first_lastname2020
- Address any questions concerning the submission process to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use reference ID on all correspondence.
- 30 minutes: 25 minutes for keynote presentation, and 5 minutes for questions.
- 12 minutes: 10-minute for oral contributed presentation using an LCD projector, followed by a 2-minutes for questions.
- Authors are expected to bring a back up copy of their presentation.
- Slide presentations should be formatted for 16:9 aspect ratio.
- All oral talks will be presented in this manner. No other presentation format is available.
- The posters must be formatted vertically and prepared with good visual materials.
- The surface area of each board is 40 inches (100 cm) wide by 50 inches (130 cm) high.
- There will be a sign on the board with the ID of the accepted abstract/digest and push pins will be provided for displaying the poster on the board.
No Show Policy: The following conditions are considered no show (applies to all presentation types):
- Abstracts/digests that are listed in the program but NOT presented.
- Abstracts/digests that are presented by a person other than the registered participant.