SeedNanotech is a Startup company, specialized in researching and developing next-generation sensors. We are expanding and getting better with what we do. We are a small team of physicists, electrical and mechanical engineers, and computer scientists. We are seeking enthusiastic & talented students/workers having skills in experimentation and software design.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Designing and calibrating experimental setups.
- Designing software code to automate acquisition and analysis of experimental data
- Contributing to technical documentation
What are we looking for in an intern?
- Programming experience with scripting languages – Python, MATLAB
- Experience or interest in learning basic electronic hardware and circuitry
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to changes.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work as part of a team.
- Ability to work remotely or on-site.
- Knowledge of image processing techniques
- Knowledge of 3D modeling and printing.
- Knowledge of integrated development environments