Job Summary: We are seeking a dynamic and result-oriented Assistant Manager to drive business development efforts between Nepal and Canada. As an Assistant Manager, you will play a pivotal role in establishing and strengthening relationships with key stakeholders, identifying business opportunities, and facilitating cross-border trade and partnerships. Your expertise in both the Nepali and Canadian markets will be crucial in developing effective strategies and expanding our presence in Nepal. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to our international growth and make a significant impact on our business.
- Market Analysis and Strategy:
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify potential business opportunities in both Nepal and Canada.
- Analyze market trends, consumer behaviour, and competitive landscape to develop targeted strategies for business development.
- Identify market entry strategies, potential partners, and customer segments to drive growth in the Nepali market.
- Business Development:
- Actively pursue and develop business opportunities, partnerships, and collaborations between Nepal and Canada.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including government agencies, industry associations, and potential clients or partners.
- Represent the company in industry events, trade shows, and business conferences to promote our products and services.
- Negotiation and Deal Closure:
- Lead negotiations with potential partners, clients, or distributors to establish mutually beneficial agreements.
- Prepare and present proposals, conduct contract reviews, and ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including legal, finance, and operations, to facilitate smooth contract execution and project implementation.
- Relationship Management:
- Foster long-term relationships with existing clients, partners, and stakeholders to maximize business opportunities and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to clients, providing insights and recommendations to support their business objectives.
- Proactively address client concerns or issues, escalating when necessary, and ensuring timely resolution.
- Cross-cultural Communication:
- Effectively navigate cultural differences and communication styles between Nepal and Canada.
- Bridge the gap between Nepali and Canadian business practices, customs, and etiquette.
- Serve as a cultural liaison, providing guidance and facilitating effective communication between internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Reporting and Performance Monitoring:
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on business development activities, progress, and achievements.
- Monitor key performance indicators, track sales targets, and provide insights for continuous improvement.
-Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, International Business, or a related field. A master’s degree is preferred.
-Proven experience in business development, market analysis, or related roles, preferably with exposure to the Nepali and Canadian markets.
-Strong knowledge of the business environment, cultural dynamics, and market trends in Nepal and Canada.
-Excellent negotiation, communication, and relationship-building skills.
-Ability to work independently, with strong problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
-Results-driven mindset with a track record of achieving sales targets and driving business growth.
-Cross-cultural sensitivity and ability to adapt to diverse business practices and customs.
-Proficiency in English and Nepali languages. Knowledge of additional languages is an asset.
-Join our team and contribute to the growth of our Nepal-Canada business! We offer a competitive salary package, a collaborative work environment, and opportunities for professional development and advancement.
To apply, please submit your resume along with a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience in Nepal-Canada business development and specific examples of successful partnerships or deals you have facilitated.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps in the hiring process.