Website Seed Nanotech International Inc.
Manufacturing, Engineering Design
Job Types: Full-time/Part-time
Job ID: SNI2020002
SeedNanotech is a Startup company, specialized in researching and developing next-generation sensors. We are expanding and getting better with what we do. We are a small team of physicists, electrical and mechanical engineers, and computer scientists.
We are seeking to hire a mechanical draftsman or engineer who has solid experience with prototyping, designing, testing, analyzing data, and integrating of software with the product. 2D/3D modeling skills using AutoCAD, SolidWorks, etc. are preferred. The individual should be able to work independently as well as in a team of prototypes and new product design staff.
The ideal candidate will create, draft, and design product layouts and schemes using customer specifications and recommendations. This individual will test products and make adjustments where necessary. Additionally, they will examine broken products and resolve issues for future designs as:
- Good experience in planning, problem-solving, and communication.
- Lead the product development and mechanical design of new products and components.
- Proficient with 3D modeling tools such as SolidWorks and AutoCAD.
- Experience in lab testing, analyzing, and integrating the electronic components with the software knowledge will be an asset.
- Having some knowledge of 3D printing and laser engraving will be an asset.
- Having some experience in mechanical design, assembly drawings and bills of materials would be an asset.
- Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Designing and calibrating experimental setups.
- Designing software code to automate acquisition and analysis of experimental data
- Contributing to technical documentation
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- Programming experience with scripting languages – Python, MATLAB
- Experience or interest in learning basic electronic hardware and circuitry
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to changes.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work as part of a team.
- Ability to work remotely or on-site.
- Knowledge of image processing techniques
- Knowledge of 3D modeling and printing.
- Knowledge of integrated development environments
- Diploma/Advanced Diploma or Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of biosensors, optical components, and 3D modeling is an asset.
Kindly send your cover letter mentioning the job ID and CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org