Seed NanoTech International Inc. is a sensor development company located in Brampton, Canada. Your duty includes both clerical and administrative support to help optimize regular workflow procedures in our office. You will assist both teammates and executives in organizing, planning, and disseminating information. You will act as a point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce. You will also manage the daily agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments where necessary. You will prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos, and various forms from time to time. You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests, or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce. You will also develop and maintain an office filing system, check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders, make travel arrangements for staff and executives, and document expenses and hand in reports and under occasional receptionist duties. Previous work experience is an asset. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are good assets. Good knowledge of application programs such as Microsoft MS Office, good typing speed, etc. A graduate degree in a relevant field is preferred. Please send a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this position and a resume/CV at info (at) seed-nanotech (dot) com
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and service clients
- Respond to client inquires by phone and e-mail
- Process applications
- Request and obtain binders from insurers, issue binders if necessary and perform or obtain the second set of eyes review as applicable.
- Deliver binders and/or policies to clients with appropriate transmittal letters.
- Monitors and supports annual renewals and non-renewals ensuring that client and regulatory needs are me
- Request and verify the accurate delivery of agency bill invoices and coordinate with Accounting as applicable
- Build client advocacy reports and client service plans in conjunction with the Client Executive
- Collaborate with Client Manager, Producer/Client Executive and other appropriate resources to draft fee agreement(s) as applicable
- Attend client meetings as required
- Other miscellaneous administration and clerical functions as required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com