Website Seed Nanotech
Redefine The Possible
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Volunteer
Job ID: SNI2020001
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media Display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies
- Update and design company’s Website: Joomla, World press or CMC
- Web layout, web banners, email creative and promotional material using of Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, XD and Sketch.
- Develop, analyze, debug and maintain company website
- Optimize website content
- Understand, review and recommend emerging web design technologies
- Must be able to work individually and in a team.
- Consult with the director and team members to develop and document Website requirements
- Create and optimize content for Website using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software.
- Minimum High School Graduate.
- A diploma or degree in marketing or a related field is preferable.
- Some experience working in digital marketing is an asset
- Some experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns is an asset
- Some experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate would be beneficial
- Good knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas) is an asset
Kindly send your cover letter mentioning the job ID and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com