- Communicate with professional associations and other groups to promote and discuss international conference on magnetics, plasmonics, and optical technologies focused on education, innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Communicate and discuss with sponsors and organizing committee members to plan the scope and format of events.
- Co-ordinate services for the conferences and promote it through social media.
- Organize registration of participants, prepare programs and promotional material, and widely publicize the conference.
- Work closely with the local and international teams to successfully organize the conference.
Note: Training will be provided for the interested candidate.
Reference ID: SNI007-202-01
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, upto 30 per week
Salary: $14.00-$18.00 per hour
All customers are required wear mask at all times.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org