Website Seed Nanotech
Redefine The Possible
Job ID: SNI2020003
Job Description: IT & Digital Marketing
• Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media Display advertising campaigns
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence
• Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
• Evaluate emerging technologies.
• Update and design company’s Website: Joomla, World press or CMC
• Web layout, web banners, email creative and promotional material using of Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, XD and Sketch.
• Develop, analyze, debug and maintain company website
• Optimize website content
• Understand, review and recommend emerging web design technologies
• Must be able to work individually and in a team.
• Consult with the director and team members to develop and document Website requirements
• Create and optimize content for Website using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software.
Diploma or degree in marketing or a related field is preferable
• Some experience working in digital marketing is an asset
• Some experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email,
social media and/or display advertising campaigns is an asset
• Some experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that
engage, inform and motivate would be beneficial
• Good knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight,)
Kindly send your cover letter mentioning the job ID and CV to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org