SeedNanotech is a Startup company that specializes in researching and developing next-generation sensors. We are expanding and getting better with what we do. We are a small team of physicists, electrical and mechanical engineers, and computer engineers & scientists. We believe in 1) Dream big. 2) In collaboration, 3) In teamwork. We can offer you an exciting working environment where you can grow and help us grow well and the opportunity to leave a legacy. We ask you to be curious, see challenges as opportunities, get excited by their possibilities, be resilient and find a way to achieve your goals. Moreover, we ask you to be hungry to make a difference and succeed for yourself and your team.
• Responsible for supporting innovation initiatives for Seed NanoTech International Inc.
• Ability to coordinate and communicate with cross-functional teams, including insights, brand, finance, logistics, supply, sales, technical development, external partners and internal stakeholders, to bring innovations to the Canadian market
• A minimum college diploma or university degree in Business or related field
• One year of marketing experience in nanotechnology is preferred but not necessary.
• Minimum 1 year of project management experience in the related field is preferred but not mandatory.
• Professional demeanour for presentations
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and achieve results
We can also consider College/University student applications in the related field who are passionate and want to grow as an experienced manager assistant in the nanotechnology sector.
Please apply with a cover letter and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com