- Theory and principle of magnetoplasmonics
- Theory and principle of magneto-optic surface plasmon resonance
- Synthesis of magnetoplasmonic core-shell nano-structured materials
- Theoretical modelling of magnetoplasmonics material
- Characterization of magnetoplasmonic materials
- Oxide and inverse spinel material-based magnetoplasmonics hybrid nanostructures
- Magnetoplasmonic nanocomposites, nanoparticles and nanocrystalline materials
- Magnetoplasmonic material-based biosensors, nanofluidic and nanofabrication
- Magnetoplasmonics and nanobiotechnology/nanobiomaterials and nanomedicine
- Magneto-optic surface plasmon resonance biosensors and potential applications
- Magnetoplasmonics materials for environmental monitoring, surveying, and imaging
- Photonic crystal based magnetoplasmonic devices
- Graphene-based magnetoplasmonic materials and devices
- Optomagnetic Biodetection
- Remote magneto-mechanical nanoactuation (MEMS)
- Si-based materials and magnetoplasmonics
- Green photonics, energy, and related technologies
- Ultrafast optics and applications
- Sensing, communications, and information processing
- Nonlinear optics, nanophotonics and plasmonics
- Optical telecommunications
- Photonic materials
- Photonics technology entrepreneurship and innovation
- Photonic theory design and simulations
MAGNETISM AND MAGNETIC MATERIALS
- Маgneto-optics / Magneto-photonics
- Magnetism in biology and medicine
- Soft and Hard Magnetic materials and applications
- Magnetic Sensors, high frequency & power devices
- Spin electronics & applications
- Magnetic recording
- Magnetic thin films & multilayers
- Magnetization dynamics
- Modeling and computational magnetism
- Microscopy, Imaging & Characterization
- Shape-memory alloys and Magnetocaloric effect
- Diluted Magnetic Semiconductors and Oxides
Youth Education, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Confidence and Morale boosting by overcoming fear.
- Competence in expanding new skills by searching alternatives.
- Financial literacy and capabilities for expansion and diversification.
- Building emotional quotient with peers, Organizations and Associations.
- Resilience and continuous improvement process.
- Reduction of tax and regulatory barriers for new entrepreneurs.
- Expansion and Promotion of mentorship programs
- Providing room for internships, volunteering for solid foundation.
- Expanding technical viability and resources
- Incentives and support from Government authorities, Local Bodies.
YOUTH EDUCATION AND INNOVATIONS
- Channelizing young minds through Research and Development.
- Addressing skill gap through specialized global technologies.
- Effective upskilling through awareness and cognitive mapping
- Encompassing technical, leadership and domain-based learning.
- Focus on “Human Engineering” through connections.
- Training in digital and incremental skills.
- Continuous upgrading communication and soft skills.
- Designing principles for eco-systemic change.
- Radical changes through process design and innovation.
- Enabling coherence through ages and stage levels.
ICAPMOT 2021 Archives
For more information about our work and products