View the Abstract Template by downloading the file below
Register And Learn From What International Experts Have To Say
March 10, 2021
Opens: March 10, 2021
Ends: May 10, 2021Extended
Ends: May 15, 2021
Notice of acceptance:
May 7, 2021
May 18, 2021
Virtual Conference Dates:
May 25th- May 28th, 2021
May 20, 2021
May 25, 2021, 11 AM EDT
Dr. Alexandre Brolo,
Professor of Chemistry
Department of Chemistry,
The University of Victoria,
Get Yourself Updated with the Countdown to the Main Event.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINE
Abstract / Digest Preparation Process:
- Authors must prepare the abstract/manuscript according to the conference template (right click and save to your local computer) provided and submit it through the manuscript abstract/digest submission system.
- Use either Times Roman or Arial font and font size 9 points.
- Abstracts/digest submitted are reviewed by the experts selected by the conference committee.
- Authors will be notified of the review results by email.
- Abstract/digests may be one page long, including all text, figures, and references (less than 500 words and 2 MBytes).
- The author’s list can not be modified after it is accepted.
- The conference requires that the authors of each accepted manuscript must be present in the conference.
- Presentation by anyone else other than one of the co-authors is not allowed, unless approved by the committee.
- The presenter must register before the deadline. And, failure to do so will result in automatic withdrawal of the manuscript.
- For posters, one author must be present at the poster during the entire duration of the session (Not applicable for the virtual meeting.)
- The abstract / digest title must appear in boldface letters.
- The authors’ name(s) and affiliation(s) appear below the title in capital and lower case letters.
Submission and review:
- Submit the abstract online and attach the file in the pdf format. Name the file first_lastname2021
- Address any questions concerning the submission process to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use reference ID on all correspondences.
Plenary / Keynote Presentation:
- 30 minutes: 25 minutes for keynote presentation, and 5 minutes for questions.
- 12 minutes : 10-minute for oral contributed presentation, followed by a 2-minutes for questions.
- Authors are expected to bring a back up copy of their presentation.
- Slide presentations should be formatted for 16:9 aspect ratio.
- All oral talks will be presented in this manner. No other presentation format is available.
Poster Presentations (Not applicable for the Virtual Conference)
- The posters must be formatted vertically and prepared with good visual materials.
- The surface area of each board is 40 inches (100 cm) wide by 50 inches (130 cm) high.
- There will be a sign on the board with the ID of the accepted abstract/digest and push pins will be provided for displaying the poster on the board.
- Abstracts / digests that are listed in the program but NOT presented.
- Abstracts / digests that are presented by a person other than the registered participant.
Scientific Program Chair (s)
Erden Ertorer, PhD
Omegon North Technologies
Niagara Falls, Ontario,
Profile: Google Scholar
ICAPMOT 2021 Secretariat
Brampton, ON, Canada
Phone: +1 (289)499 3249
Monday – Friday – 09:00 to 17:00 Canadian Eastern Time
Topics - ICAPMOT
The International Conference on Advanced Plasmonics, Magnetics, and Magneto-optical Technologies (ICAPMOT)-2021 is focusing on Various Advanced Topics in Science, Engineering and Technologies.