Website Seed Nanotech
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Volunteer
Job ID: SNI2020004
Job description and responsibilities
- Update and design company’s Website: Joomla, World press or CMC
- Web layout, web banners, email creative and promotional material using Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, XD, and Sketch.
- Develop, analyze, debug and maintain company website
- Optimize website content
- Understand, review and recommend emerging web design technologies
- Must be able to work individually and in a team.
- Consult with the director and team members to develop and document Website requirements
- Create and optimize content for Website using a variety of graphics, database, animation, and other software.
- Minimum high school graduate with some web design experience will be an asset.
- Experienced with Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & Sketch (a portfolio of graphic design work is an asset)
- 1+ years of work experience in an intermediate level Web Design role
- Strong communication skills are written and verbal
- Understanding of digital marketing, sales, and technology
- Experience in eCommerce is a plus
- Ability to manage a variety of projects while upholding deadline
Kindly send your cover letter mentioning the job ID and CV to info(at)seed-nanotech(dot)com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org